Pam joined Blazek & Vetterling in 2014. She began her career with Ernst & Young, where she served in the audit and consulting divisions. She was previously the CFO of a privately held defense contractor, and she has provided financial consulting for banks and financial firms.
Pam’s clients include private foundations, private schools, arts organizations, youth sports clubs, social service agencies, and employee benefit plans.
Pam’s specialization in nonprofit organizations has brought her significant experience with many tax matters affecting nonprofits, preparing and filing annual 990’s, filing for initial exempt status determination, unrelated business income tax, and excise tax.
St. Mary’s University, BBA, Accounting
Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Houston Chapter of Certified Public Accountants
- Houston Humane Society Wildlife Center, formerly, Texas Wildlife Rehabilitation Coalition – former President
- Afton Oaks Civic Club – Treasurer