Why Join the Blazek & Vetterling Team
Enjoy a balanced work/home lifestyle.
Flexible work arrangements and manageable hours.
Work alongside a wide array of client personnel from support staff to CFOs and CEOs.
Significant in-house and external staff training.
Learn from some of the most experienced and talented nonprofit accounting professionals in the industry.
Encouragement to give back to the community through organized company volunteer days.
Personal interest in your continued growth and accomplishments.
Mentoring with senior-level managers and partners.
Support developing the skills needed to thrive in the role assigned.
Opportunities for advancement and growth as we strive to promote from within.
A firm that values diversity and is committed to equal-opportunity employment.
Competitive compensation and benefits
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team at all levels
- Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
Student Careers (College Grads)
- Accounting or Finance Major
- Math and Accounting grades (3.0 and above)
- Must have accounting courses complete through Intermediate Accounting I & II
- Must not require a Visa
- Will graduate within 6 months